วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Fit opisite Fail

6\9\2007

Today I don't have any money.A few coin that I have in the pocket can pay for the car park near university.In fact my life that a think It is full complete noe is defferent It bacome fail.Many problem is comming like a fly group eat the awful food.
In the morning the true company call me to pay six thousandbath bill for the mobile phone I have use after I drink whiskey every day and come back to my house at mid night four day follow.I found my self out of money and my health is very weak.
It is time to chage the life style?I ask my self.The question is absolutely yes.My friend Aoom invite me after I have finish the English class to meet the adviser teacher proffeser Sunee.Miss Sunee ask me about my life and my plan to registrar next semaster.She tell my I have no choise to study.If I want to graduate from Abac I should study hard No nessesary time spend.Because Human should grow up by the age and the knowledge.If the age is grown but knowledge isn't grown That should change the plan.
I try to be strong and try to study hard for my self and my family.what ever will be.


My love is still stop I can't understand her because we doesn't has time together she is in Chula and I am at Abac.Fluke is the girl I think she is understand me and I think I like her a lot.The think she like most is the light house.I write the poem to give her I have bring some word from william SP.

For swear It sight,My eye I do for I never saw true beauty Till the night I found you like a ship finding a light house in the dark I found you and you lighten my only heart.
Hope God bless me and her Hope Spirit bring she close to me Hope Our father give mercy to us Hope The great son bring us to love each other. Hope my wish come true.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

Out of money, 600 Baht True bill? Wow! Well at least there is love in your life. And love conquers all..