วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Chill of evening

12\8\2007

In the morning I went to Shiodome city.Shiodome city was the new center of Japan's economic system.This city has surround by the big building and giant ship port.After that I went to Ashakusa temple.The legend tell that this temple is the place that keep meracle stone of the quan im.who is buddist's god.Japanese people has belive the miracle stone come from the sea by the power of quan im god.
The temple is very beautiful by the Japanese achiteche style.There is the big pagoda that can see from far distance.Outside the temple has a lot of gift shop There were sold many thing like Yukata clothes(Japanese summer suit),Sword or Katana and etc.
In the afternoon I had lunch in the famous tempura restaurant.I think the food taste is like nomally japanese food in Thailand.When I finished my lunch I went to The imperial palace.The imperial palace was build in The Shogun period.There was big wall surround the castle.The wall had builded for protect the castle from the enemy.
I had diner with seafood.When I came back to the hotel I got my bag in the room and went to walked in the park near the hotel.I drank some beer and lit some cigarate.Breath the air from the street make me felt chilled.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: