วันจันทร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

The begining of the journal


31\07\2007

Today was the firstday of my journal that the teacher gave me as homework.For every week the word will not less than 500 words.And this day was not only the first day of my journal but it was the day that my youngerbrother was birth.It was his birthday.
Now my youngerbrother was nine years old.He is younger than me twelve years.Now he studying in Sarasas Wittaya school.I have only one brother.
In the morning I drove my car to dropped my brother at his school and then I drove to ABAC.
To day I had only one subject to studied.It was the main subject that I studied a lot per week.It is English2.Today teacher told student to buy the book.The book name was The American Crime.This book is the shortstory that tell about the crime or someyhing like that.Then teacher gave the journal to sent him on internet.It’s like diary online(I thinks so)
I think the teacher will told the student about the exam score but I think wrong the teacher will told student on next Monday.
When I finish studied I drove my car to the mall to bought cake and some surprise to my brother.I bought chocolate cake that my brother and my mom like.
At night my family joy together and happy with my brother’s birth day.

01\07\2007

Amazing news my mother told me that I should pack my bag we will go to Japan in Next Thursday.I was surprise and happies because I like Japan a lot.My mother took me to cut the suit that I wear in Japan.She had her owndressmaker. To day I had only one subject to study It was the one of subject I like It was World Civilization.I liked the subject that has the story about history or political science.When I was a child I always went to the library to read the history book or some thing about world war.It is my free time book.I think when I was in the junior highschool I wrote every history book in the liabrary.
The World Civilization class was teach in the civilization style many student were very quiet because there were a few student came for today.After that I went to ate lunch with my friend at Fuji restaurant in The mall.I love Eastern Asia food like Japanese food,Chinese food and the spicy That very delicious was Thai food.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: